The practice of general dentistry encompasses an amazing array of services and procedures, all with a common goal to help you to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible, ensure your oral health, and keep you looking and feeling great throughout life.
Modern dentistry offers a wide range of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great. These procedures include:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams, to keep your teeth and gums healthy, and catch early signs of dental disease
- Implants, Crowns & Bridgework, to replace lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Extractions, to remove unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved
- Fillings, to restore decayed teeth
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect a dangerous disease that can be cured if caught early
- Root Canal Treatment, to rescue diseased teeth
- Dentures to rehabilitate the older individuals
We are concerned for your entire family’s Oral health!
Bone substitutes are costly because Implants were delayed…
Implants are expensive because Root Canal Treatment (RCT) was avoided…
RCT is taxing because the cavities were not filled…
Cavities were not filled because of the lethargy to visit a dentist every 1 year!!!
DENTISTRY IS NOT COSTLY, IRRESPONSIBILITY IS!
PREVENTION IS THE RULE, RECREATING IS A CUSTOM!